This workshop was a combination of an exclusive networking event, self-development workshop and an unofficial meetup with some bubbles, snacks, a DJ.
During the workshop women had a chance to find out:
* What confidence is and isn’t
* Why we as women often struggle to gain confidence
* How expat women are dealing with their confidence while being abroad
* What makes confident women confident
* What is really limiting you and holding you back from becoming confident
* How you can build your own strength, confidence and how you can be authentic in it
* How to gain and project the confidence in yourself
* To determine your values and look for self-love
* Learn to understand your fears and how to overcome them
* Learn what it means to take personal responsibility for your life
...and so much more.
I addition to a presentation, everyone got some practical tasks and exercises so everybody worked on themselves individually and in groups with other women.
After the workshop, there was an opportunity to chat and mingle while drinking a glass of cava and having some snacks. A DJ was laying some chill-out music for us, so we all simply prolonged our weekend on this lovely Monday afternoon.