On the early September morning at 7AM we met at a beautiful Hotel Phoenix in Copenhagen, to have a breakfast and to discuss the opportunities, challenges and best practices of networking.
After getting a fresh coffee, we introduce ourselves, highlighting what each of us want to get out of this meeting.
Some of the subjects we covered were related to:
Last but not least, we discussed how each of us could contribute to the next meeting by sharing own experiences and knowledge, however, please comment below if you have some more suggestions.
We found it useful to learn more about things like:
We left by pairing with each other in order to ensure a practical support of some challenges and expectation we came with to this event.
We’re looking forward to the next meetings.
This workshop was a combination of an exclusive networking event, self-development workshop and an unofficial meetup with some bubbles, snacks, a DJ.
During the workshop women had a chance to find out:
* What confidence is and isn’t
* Why we as women often struggle to gain confidence
* How expat women are dealing with their confidence while being abroad
* What makes confident women confident
* What is really limiting you and holding you back from becoming confident
* How you can build your own strength, confidence and how you can be authentic in it
* How to gain and project the confidence in yourself
* To determine your values and look for self-love
* Learn to understand your fears and how to overcome them
* Learn what it means to take personal responsibility for your life
...and so much more.
I addition to a presentation, everyone got some practical tasks and exercises so everybody worked on themselves individually and in groups with other women.
After the workshop, there was an opportunity to chat and mingle while drinking a glass of cava and having some snacks. A DJ was laying some chill-out music for us, so we all simply prolonged our weekend on this lovely Monday afternoon.